I Want to Be Blogging Again!
Not blogging leaves a void, that's for sure. I watch my kiddos do the quirkiest things, and all I want to do is write about their adventures.
The last several months have been tough. I've just been in over my head with all the teaching I've been doing. I taught five classes in the fall--seven if you count the two summer classes that overlapped into the first three weeks of September. I also lead a women's depression group at my church, which actually fed into my own depression over the constant busyness. Something had to give and even though blogging is fun for me and something I want to make a priority, some times even the best things in life need to be put aside for a time. I just couldn't cram another activity into my brain.
This spring I'm pretty much in the same position. I have eight classes on my schedule (although one is done and another is about to end; then two more will end in three weeks--so there's an end in sight.) I'm also taking a grad class at a local university. I know, that's insane, but the tuition was cheap and the content is awesome--everything I do in the class is basically curriculum I'll deliver in writing classes I teach, so it's just a way to force me to make some improvements to my classes and gives me peer and instructor support.
But here are some things I can't WAIT to blog about:
- Mr. Busypants and his number scrolls
- Mr. Busypants and his love affair with the clock
- Jorie and her love for all things princess
- Jorie and her love for nail polish
- The sucker bandit and other sneaky adventures
- First grade and PDO (parent's day out, aka school for Jorie) updates
- Creating cartoons online
Looking forward to getting myself back online. I'm really gonna try. :)






2 comments:
You've been missed!
I kept watching for updates from you, I look forward to hear all about your adventures :)
Post a Comment